Vision and Overview
IQity’s Vision: To be the leading provider of a Collaborative Manufacturing Management platform that helps companies actively manage their production processes. We do it by unifying disparate data sources in real time and correlating them with financial and business results. Helping manufacturers improve their profitability through smart management of their quality, materials, and performance is what we do!
What problem does IQity solve?
The typical Mid-Size American manufacturer is increasingly overwhelmed by the pressures and complexities created by Big Data, the Smart Manufacturing movement, and how to use Mobility effectively to improve productivity. They need an accessible, cost effective way to better understand how their operations are performing, so they can act on the right issues, be more profitable, and become more competitive in the global economy. IQity provides that solution through a cost-effective, web-based platform that supports sustainable continuous process improvement.
How is IQity different from competing companies out there?
Most other manufacturing technologies provide traditional software that falls into one of several categories:
- They are single-point solutions that don’t communicate effectively with one another and are incremental in their impact.
- They are built on decades-old technology platforms that are out of date and require significant upfront investments, and ongoing maintenance fees.
- They are licensed-based, expensive, and rigid, requiring a lot of costly customization to work in any given manufacturing environment.
- They price their product according to the number of users, which restricts the use of very solution you purchased to help manage your critical business processes
IQity’s platform, IQ-Fusion, on the other hand
- Is built to be an agnostic, multi-point, comprehensive solution: it can be overlaid to work with existing equipment and systems, and requires no “ripping and replacing.” So, companies don’t lose the value of previous investments.
- Is built on next-generation technology, and applies best-practice development protocol to ensure scalability and so that customers are always on the latest version. Even as a business’s needs change, IQity’s solution is nimble enough to keep pace.
- Is cloud-based, cost-effective, and flexible, so it has low upfront costs, speedy implementation in any manufacturing environment, and all the economies of the internet.
How did IQity get started?
Out of necessity, like so many great American inventions! After a career of providing professional consulting and technology services with hundreds of manufacturing clients and seeing all the value they were missing simply because their technology solutions were failing them, IQity’s founder, David Gustovich, set out to solve the problem. He recruited some of the best and brightest developers to create a solution that was flexible, affordable, and practical. And he chose the name “IQity” because it represents the marriage of intelligence and acuity in business– in other words, using the collective value of business intelligence, operations intelligence, and human brainpower, to obtain keen vision into what really matters in manufacturing production operations, and ultimately, business performance improvement.
Try IQ-Fusion Now
14-day Free Trial